Thank you for your interest in the SHRM Blog. We appreciate your support and submission request for consideration.
The SHRM Blog guidelines are as follows:
- All blogs need to be completely written out before submitting.
- Must be copyedited (spellchecked and proofed) before submission.
- 300-500 words recommended.
- First person POV – through leadership/personal stories, tips/advice, lessons learned and any information that would be of value to an HR/employer audience.
- No marketing, promotion of products, services, or advertising language.
- No links outside of SHRM.org. You can include LinkedIn and Twitter handles in your author bio.
- The author is preferably an HR professional or closely related field (training, OD, LD, employment lawyer, etc.)