Thank you for your interest in being a contributor to the blog for SHRM's Executive Network. The blog provides content aimed at an executive-level business audience. To submit a blog, below are guidelines.
- Blogs must be between 500 and 1,500 words.
- Topics should be executive level, more to do with strategy than tactics.
- At least two quotes must be included, preferably from practitioners.
- Content must be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- Author bios should be simple without an effort at marketing a product or service.
The blog does not accept content from companies that sell products/services to the HR community. The exception would be consultants and attorneys who serve as industry thought leaders (as published authors or industry-related speakers, etc.). Those exceptions are made only when the author does not promote a product or service they sell within the content they provide.
Please submit your idea for a blog to Deborah Stadtler, SHRM's Executive Network Managing Editor, prior to writing the draft.
Thank you for contributing.