- 52% of middle leaders claim they have more responsibilities since the recession but no new title
- 89% of middle leaders do not feel well-prepared to lead change and make tough decisions
- 83% do not feel satisfied with their overall performance as a business leader
- 70% would take a demotion to a non-leadership role for the same or less money
- 64% say they are not likely to be with their current employers in 2 years – are we surprised?
(All resources available upon request)
What went wrong?