- Traditionalists, born prior to 1946
- Baby Boomers, born between ...
Just as each organization has its own operational philosophy, culture and strategic goals, so too must its HR team have a well-defined philosophy that outlines how they will carry out their responsibilities in alignment. Sadly, a number of HR departments have taken this to mean that they should develop buzzword -filled pieces of marketing collateral that can be blessed by their PR departments and placed on company websites. These are as meaningless as most corporate mission statements – beautifully written pieces of fluff that have no basis in reality or actual practice. This needs to stop.
A real HR philosophy...
The Crowdsourced Performance Review
With The Crowdsourced Performance Review, you'll create a review system that gathers the feedback of many, so you can make better, more informed decisions. (More)
Emotional Intelligence 2.0
This "other kind of smart" is the No. 1 predictor of success, both personally and professionally. Readers will learn to identify their emotional intelligence and build their skills into strengths. (More)
Harassment: Sex, Religion, and Beyond
A respectful workplace is more pleasant and more productive. This training series shows that bad...
- 50% - Candidate posted provocative/inappropriate photos/info
- 48% - There was info about candidate drinking or using drugs
- 33% - Candidate bad mouthed previous employer
- 30% - Candidate had poor communication skills ...
- Accountability for results 67.0%
- Competitive environment 61.6%
- Complexity of business environment 52.6%
- Increase in customer data 51.3%
- Risk management 50.7%