Things are heating up in Florida, folks.
Orlando is being taken over by HR Professionals!
SHRM14 has begun!
What’s your story?
Why did you make the trip?
I think that’s what I love most about these conferences.
I learn from some of the sessions, I certainly enjoy the networking events, and I adore connecting In Real Life with those I typically only communicate with online.
But it’s meeting new people and hearing their stories that interests me most.
- How did they start their careers?
- What have they learned along the way?
- What concerns them about the future of our profession?
- What excites them about the future of our profession?
- How do they see their role as an HR Professional changing?
- What do they hope to gain, learn or do in these next few days?
The answers to these questions are fascinating…and really call to mind my own thoughts, concerns, hopes and desires for my own professional development and future.
I am excited!
I’ve got my head up and I’ll look forward to meeting lots of you who want to share your story.
To read the original post, please click here.