Jeff McManus has been the Director of Landscape Service at the University of Mississippi for 17 years. With the wisdom of his experience, he changed the mindset of his workforce from working for a pension and a paycheck to working for a passion and purpose. Jeff’s a master at empowering each staff member to be a leader. Understanding that all humans either have or strive for the innate elements of Greatness, Resiliency, Opportunity and Wisdom, Jeff developed his GROW-theory into an impactful management and professional development leadership program for his staff. All he asks is that everyone walk with wisdom.
- The importance of purpose and passion
- The Grow Theory
- The use of resiliency to break down organizational silos
- New definitions of leadership
- Alternate ideas for growth
- How to give others the opportunity to lead