I am so excited that we are just days away from the best 2019 HR conference, according to Forbes, the 2019 SHRM Annnual Conference and Exposition. As we count the days and plan our sessions and which vendors we want to visit, I want to give you one more vendor to consider. Straight from my back yard, TicketsatWork is always a fun booth to stop by! I always love having my picture taken with a Universal Resort character and seeing what other fun they have going on! For those of you that don’t know what TicketsatWork is, I urge you to check it out for your organization. I signed my previous organization up after #SHRM18 and will likely try to talk my new organization into signing up after #SHRM19. It’s a free benefit for you to offer and it saves your employees money on theme park tickets, movie tickets, hotel stays, and so much more! I have used TicketsatWork several times and hope you will too after visiting them at #SHRM19. Without further ado, please enjoy my Q&A blog with TicketsatWork!
If someone asked, “Who is TicketsatWork” what is your 30 second elevator speech response?
TicketsatWork is a turnkey solution that allows companies the opportunity to offer employees exclusive and easy access to amazing travel and entertainment opportunities to enhance company culture and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
By partnering directly with premium suppliers, TicketsatWork is able to secure heavily discounted rates for thousands of major entertainment attractions, travel, live events, movies, and merchant shopping. This unique employee benefit solution is a great way to create strong and meaningful employee engagement.
Tell me about some of your best success stories with a client.
The success of TicketsatWork continues to grow on several fronts:
- We’re currently working with more than 40,000 companies nationwide to offer their employees great benefits at no cost to the company.
- Our clients have worked to empower over 50 million working Americans to build a strong work-life balance and enjoy life outside of work. Using the exclusive TicketsatWork platform, members are able to build lasting memories with their family and friends.
- We continue to add new offerings all the time, so TicketsatWork members have thousands of diverse options to choose from to create engaging experiences with exclusive discounts.
Let’s talk more about the benefits of using TicketsatWork such as theme park ticket discounts, hotel discounts, Broadway show discounts and more.
With long-standing partnerships with many of the leading companies in the travel and entertainment industry, TicketsatWork offers access and significant savings for a wide variety of interests, including:
- Theme parks fans can visit the premier parks from coast to coast, including special packages for Universal Studios, Walt Disney Resorts, Six Flags, Cedar Fair Parks, and many others.
- Take New York City by storm and enjoy the best of Broadway, along with the iconic museums and attractions.
- You can see the summer’s hottest concert tours (New Kids on the Block, The Who, Santana, O.A.R, Third Eye Blind) or use Preferred Access to snag tickets to the most high-demand concerts or sporting events across the country.
- And these are just the tip of the iceberg. Whether employees are movie buffs, travel aficionados, thrill seekers or sports fanatics, TicketsatWork has amazing discounts and offerings for them.
What fun characters will the TicketsatWork Booth have this year?
We don’t want to give away any secrets, but we’ll have some special Universal Orlando Resort characters on hand to have fun with attendees.
Anything else that you'd like #SHRM19 conference goers to know?
While we are known for our amazing Travel and Entertainment offerings, TicketsatWork continues to grow our offerings for all members. We are thrilled to be expanding access to concerts and live event discounts as well as deepening our merchant shopping and services platform. Now employees can use TicketsatWork to get the best and exclusive offers on everything from a new car to the perfect gift for friends and family.
Where can we find you to learn more?
Attending #SHRM19? Make sure to stop by booth #1504 to learn more about TicketsatWork.
- 47 views
Add new comment