In case you missed it, here’s what happened on We Know Next.
Mike Aitken, SHRM’s Vice President of Government Affairs, shares his thoughts on key issues surrounding the 2012 political landscape as they relate to HR and business professionals.
Meanwhile, U.S. military veterans are being hired, yet not targeted in recruitment, according to a recent military poll conducted by SHRM.
We saw text messages resurface in employment law litigation, reminding employees to be aware of the need for appropriate professional relationships in their communications at work.
And despite the importance of the old-fashioned resume, more and more people are looking for jobs through friends and connections on social media, making it now one of the most effective ways to find a job.
- Mike Aitken Video Interview: 2012 Political Outlook for HR Professionals
- SHRM Poll: Military Employment
- Texting Appears in Employment Litigation
- U.S. Military Veterans Being Hired But Not Targeting in Recruitment
- How to Use Social Media to Find a Job
Don’t forget, SHRM is gearing up for the 2012 Employment Law & Legislative Conference, March 4-7, 2012 in Washington, D.C. And it’s not too late to register!
- 4 views
Add new comment