When CEOs, senior managers, and HR professionals were asked by the authors of this new book, “What are the top three general business/organizational problems, issues, or concerns that keep you or your executives up at night?” their answers were strikingly similar and can be grouped into the following categories:
* Problems that result from an unclear or unrealistic organizational vision and from a lack of well-developed or well-implemented strategies.
* Problems that stem from changes in domestic and international competition.
* Problems directly related to dealing with federal and state laws and regulations.
* Problems that occur because of poor leadership and insufficient employee competencies.
* Problems that relate to the changing nature of society and the workforce.
The solutions to these problems can almost always be found in what managers claim to be their most important asset--their people. Unfortunately, most managers do not involve their people deeply enough in problem resolution to have a significant effect. Got a Solution? HR Approaches to 5 Common and Persistent Business Problems provides unique HR driven, problem-solving approaches that will engage employees, resulting in lasting benefits for the entire organization.
After reading this book, business leaders, people managers, and HR professionals will be better equipped to come up with workable and innovative solutions to the very problems that continually plague their organizations.
For more information on Got a Solution? HR Approaches to 5 Common and Persistent Business Problems or to visit the SHRM Store, please click here.