Leave it to Career Builder to run a survey seeking the most unusual co-worker holiday gifts. Camouflage toilet paper made the list.
(Well, at least it wasn't used, amirite?)
* * *According to this survey from CareerBuilder.com, about one quarter of your co-workers will exchange gifts this holiday season, while 1 in 5 will buy holiday gifts for their bosses. Most will spend lest than $25 on the gift. 1 in 10 cheapskates will spend $5 or less.
If you are on a limited budget and are looking for the unusual holiday gift for a co-worker, well, you'll have to do better than these doozies:
- 50 pounds of fresh Louisiana shrimp
- A toothpaste squeezer
- A hand-painted porcelain clown with silk clothes on it
- A unicorn calendar
- A painted concrete chicken
- A plaster cast of a co-worker's hand
- Camouflage toilet paper
- Homemade laundry detergent
- A talking fly swatter
What the most unusual workplace holiday gift your ever gave/received? Let me know in the comments below.
To read the original post on Employer Handbook, please click here.