I wanted to research all the posts I had written from the last two SHRM Conferences I've attended and see what I could come up with. I found some pretty cool stuff.
For those of you that don't know, I've been privileged to be a part of the Blogging/Press team for the past two years as well as a regular monthly contributor here at WeKnowNext.
I'm also stoked I'm allowed to go back this year's Conference right here in my back yard (Chicago) and look forward to sharing those happenings for the next few weeks over at HRVirtualCafe.com.
Here are 10 links to funny and informative posts, videos and pictures I found from the past couple of years.
Let's look at SHRM 2012 -
- Twitter Stalkers and Other Happenings #SHRM12
- Can We All Just Get Along? - Generational Diversity according to Malcom Gladwell
- @SabrinaLBaker and I Discuss SHRM12 (Video)
- A Deeper Look into SHRM12's Social Media Space "The Hive" #WatchThis
- Fun Pins in Pictures from #SHRM12
And here are a few more goodies from SHRM11. Check em >
- Freddy Krueger, Networking and SHRM Conferences
- The Spirit of Diversity
- Generational Diversity; The Patchwork Quilt
- Sleep Lessons and Other Innovative Solutions for the Workplace
- SHRM Junkies and Tattoo Parlors
Stay tuned for more posts, videos and pictures soon to come!
This post originally aired at HRVirtualCafe.com.
The SHRM Blog does not accept solicitation for guest posts.