SHRM works hard to provide members with the best tools and resources for doing their jobs. In addition to trying to be as accessible as possible to our members, we’re all about learning from and sharing with others in the human resource and business space. From Harvard Business Review and HR Happy Hour to Next contributors Ross Smith and Susan Avello, bloggers are using social media to engage and activate business leaders and HR professionals on issues involving the future of the work.
Below is a list of 10 bloggers we think are worth following. This talented group includes folks who are the best at what they do – and we’re excited to see how they continue to help shape and uncover the future of work.
- Steve Boese – HR Happy Hour
- Craig Fisher – Fishdogs
- Jennifer McClure – Unbridled Talent
- Sharlyn Lauby – HR Bartender
- Jessica Miller-Merrill – Blogging 4 Jobs
- Kris Dunn – The HR Capitalist and Fistful of Talent
- Seth Godin – Seth Godin’s Blog
- Dan Rockwell – Leadership Freak
- Mike Vandervort – The Human Race Horses
- Laurie Ruettimann – The Cynical Girl
Think we missed someone or know of another business blog you think is relevant to Next? Lets us know!