By Curtis Midkiff, Director of Social Engagement
Welcome to this week’s edition of the THE FRIDAY 5! Here are five things HR pros should know this week courtesy of SHRM.
1. To Outsource or Not To Outsource (Recruiting) — Here are some factors to consider as you make a decision as to whether or not to outsource some or all of your company’s recruiting efforts: http://goo.gl/wiexc
2. What’s Next for Health Care Reform and HR? — The Supreme Court ruling is in on health care reform. What does this mean to HR professionals? Join us for an exclusive webcast on July 11 that will answer ALL of your questions. Register NOW: http://goo.gl/0qsiv
3. Twitter 101 (VIDEO) — Are you wondering what all the fuss is about when it comes to using Twitter? As an HR pro, can twitter be a tool for you? Check out this video from #SHRM12 featuring Jessica Miller-Merrell, HR pro and Twitter expert, for the answers: http://goo.gl/AgcS0
4. The White House Salutes SHRM on Hiring Vets — The White House recently recognized the work of SHRM and our members in encouraging the hiring of vets and their families. Read more about the kudos here: http://goo.gl/qSkRU
5. #SHRM12 Memories — We had a great time with 13,000 HR pros at the SHRM conference! Were you there? If so, share your #SHRM12 memorable moment with us on the #SHRM12 Buzz site, and, who knows, we might surprise you with another memorable moment to get you ready for #SHRM13 in Chicago! http://goo.gl/bVQYc
That’s all for this week! Have a great weekend!